Friday, December 26, 2008

No reason to have any respect for cops at all

This is an example of why I just don't have any respect for cops. Not all cops behave this way, but they all tolerate cops who do behave this way. They don't deserve your respect if they are afraid to stand up to nutcases like the cop below.

He claims to be a small town cop, a supervisor of some sort, and he's describing his humorous torture of a prisoner (a detainee, arrested but not convicted of any crime) who suffers from a severe, irrational fear of the dark. Here's the way the self-important cop describes things:

He is famous in these parts because he cries when he goes to jail, and ( I swear that I'm not making this part up)..he is scared of the dark. He was crying when I got here 5 years ago..and still cries..He actually asked me, and I quote.."Sir, can you please leave a night light on, I am scared of the dark.." (my answer: Request denied!)..anyway...about 2 days later he is STILL cryin' and beggin for me to let him "just go home.." (Request denied!)


This cop is just slime.

Such irrational fears are very real, it's a mental illness. This is the way this cop treats sick people, and he's proud of himself for doing that. I guess tearing the wings off flies bores him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home